Was your diety voted for, mine was!

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
The news report below prooves the existance of Flying Spaghetti Monster, sorta!

Lizard People and Stooges
At one point Thursday the four judges and one secretary of state were left to discuss three stooges.
"This is the three stooges ballot," Ramsey County Judge Ed Cleary said as he passed the ballot down the line toward the other board members, "I'm not sure who won here, Larry, Curly or Moe."
The voter had scribbled Larry, Curly or Moe as write-in candidates in virtually every race, except for the Senate race. That was a vote for Franken, which was challenged by the Coleman camp based on the notion that Larry, Curly or Moe were "identifying marks" meant to reveal the voter's identity and thereby void the ballot.
But the board gave the vote back to Franken, and noted that the same voter wrote in "Nickel Bag" in one of the races, which is an old street slang used in drug transactions.
"I'm sure Nickel Bag is a rap artist of some kind," Supreme Court Chief Justice and board member Eric Magnuson deadpanned, provoking a roll of laughter around the room.
Coleman's campaign also challenged a ballot from Sauk Rapids with a write-in for "Flying Spaghetti Monster" and "FSM" in several of other races. That's a term created by critics of the Intelligent Design theory of the creation of the universe.
But the board put the vote ballot back in the Franken column, based on the noting that Flying Spaghetti Monster is not a real person trying of identify himself.

The news report below prooves the existance of Flying Spaghetti Monster, sorta!

Lizard People and Stooges
At one point Thursday the four judges and one secretary of state were left to discuss three stooges.
"This is the three stooges ballot," Ramsey County Judge Ed Cleary said as he passed the ballot down the line toward the other board members, "I'm not sure who won here, Larry, Curly or Moe."
The voter had scribbled Larry, Curly or Moe as write-in candidates in virtually every race, except for the Senate race. That was a vote for Franken, which was challenged by the Coleman camp based on the notion that Larry, Curly or Moe were "identifying marks" meant to reveal the voter's identity and thereby void the ballot.
But the board gave the vote back to Franken, and noted that the same voter wrote in "Nickel Bag" in one of the races, which is an old street slang used in drug transactions.
"I'm sure Nickel Bag is a rap artist of some kind," Supreme Court Chief Justice and board member Eric Magnuson deadpanned, provoking a roll of laughter around the room.
Coleman's campaign also challenged a ballot from Sauk Rapids with a write-in for "Flying Spaghetti Monster" and "FSM" in several of other races. That's a term created by critics of the Intelligent Design theory of the creation of the universe.
But the board put the vote ballot back in the Franken column, based on the noting that Flying Spaghetti Monster is not a real person trying of identify himself.

I just like the fish symbol,I could see it on the Busa somewhere:laugh:

Back