Was power left on tha table?!?

Petey Wheatstraw

Registered
Noticed after the tune that the map sensor was UNPLUGGED.When he plugs it back n,bike runs *****y,unplug it....... bikes silky smooth.BUT! We wanna know is it bad to run the bike with the sensor UNPLUGGED,and was there power left on the table by it being unplugged? GEN I BUSA.ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AS USUAL.:thumbsup:

I would plug it I'm and re-tune. Sounds like you have it running "good enough" with out the map. If your going to pay to have it tuned, I would everything plugged in.
Posted via Mobile Device

First off, who was responsible for not plugging it back in?? You or the turner??

Next im surprised that the bike was running correctly since that you would have noticed it being unplugged!

Doesnt really matter.........it was unplugged.IS IT BAD TO RUN IT WITHOUT IT,AND DOES IT LEAVE POWER ON THA TABLE was the question.When plugged in,the bike wont idle without help,and it richens up too.So im thinkin he took fuel from it to make it run without sensor plugged in.Thats why i was thinkin it had more in it also, but im not a builder or tuner.Appreciate ur 2cents though.:thumbsup:

Back