Warning to those thinking of getting the ECU programmed

Jza

Registered
... your bike is gonna turn into a BEAST..

... the 1st and 2nd gear de-restriction means that wet slip roads suddenly get dangerous as the back wheel spins up without provocation at a whiff of the same amount of gas that normally doesnt cause any issues

... you are gonna lose your licence

LOL

Jza

Hi,

whereabouts in the uk did you get the reprogramme done or did you diy it?

... your bike is gonna turn into a BEAST..

... the 1st and 2nd gear de-restriction means that wet slip roads suddenly get dangerous as the back wheel spins up without provocation at a whiff of the same amount of gas that normally doesnt cause any issues

... you are gonna lose your licence

LOL

Jza

Hi,

whereabouts in the uk did you get the reprogramme done or did you diy it?

BSD Motorsport in Peterborough.. cant recommend them enough.. i actually went in to get a lurching at low rpm/speed issue fixed.. but part of the fix for this was to crack the ECU so the kind chap sorted the ECU while he was at it!!!

They recently worked on porting the head of a 2009 busa.. it left the shop with 205bhp at the rear wheels.. nice!

Thanks for that.Had that low speed lurching issue also.Went to tim blakemores tuning in bristol.they fitted a healtech fuel injection tuner which does a good job.still interested in the ecu editor but was wondering if its worth it as i want to keep the standard exhaust.

BSD Motorsport in Peterborough.. cant recommend them enough.. i actually went in to get a lurching at low rpm/speed issue fixed.. but part of the fix for this was to crack the ECU so the kind chap sorted the ECU while he was at it!!!

They recently worked on porting the head of a 2009 busa.. it left the shop with 205bhp at the rear wheels.. nice!

i plan on getting this done soon but i wonder if it affects the selector mode much. i use the "B" mode for rain conditions.

i plan on getting this done soon but i wonder if it affects the selector mode much. i use the "B" mode for rain conditions.

Nicely done. An intelligent question. :bowdown: (not that all yer thoughts are not good ones)

ECU flashers:smileyexhibit: are there 3 different progams in that little doo-hickie box,or just one that gets modified across the board.:dunno:

RSD.

Having the ecu flashed will leave you with A mode only.
Adjust your right wrist for the rain, B mode is limiting your abilities.
Send me the ecu, you'll like the improvement.

I was under the impression you could flash a different map for each mode if you wanted to.

Unfortunately you cannot.
You can put a switch inline on one of the wires going to the ecu and switch between 2 different maps, MS0 and MS1.

Back