Warning to all florida riders---GANG INITIATION INVOLVES TAKING OUT A BIKER

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I had breakfast with a couple PBSO deputies this morning over at my fav place.
Gun Club cafe..
A patchwork quilt is what they call it....
3 eggs, 2 pancakes, bacon , sausage and hashies.

Anyway they told me that a new initiation for gangs is becoming popular in Florida , south especially.

Simple in order to join you must 'take out' a biker.
This involves either jumping out with a bat and beating you off of the bike or simply pulling up next to you and shooting you.
In the last 2 months 3 bikers have been killed in this manner, 2 by gunshot and 1 by a bat blow to his naked head !
I believe 2 were a bit further south of me in the Boca, Lauderdale area and the other was north near St Lucie.
One of the gunshot victims was a female passenger on back of bike shot in the back at a stoplight !
The last one happened a few weeks ago and had already fallen into history, I cannot seem to finds any links ?

They are not sure if its one gang or more than one but as if we dont have enough to worry about now this !

Just bringing to the attn of folks in Florida.

Be careful.
LOOK all around you when stopped and when riding if possible !

exactly,like we don't already have enough to worry about with all the crazy drivers out there.

i know, now cagers are literally gunning for us. that's it, time to start carrying and wearing a bulletproof vest.

I used to ride with a 3-patch MC.

From my experience, most of the big 1% clubs don't do crap like this because it draws too much attention.

This sounds like a bunch of wannabe's who turned things deadly. They should be very very careful that they don't accidentally hit someone from a "Cop Club" or a 1% MC or there will be hellfire to pay---this is no joke. Don't mess with 1% clubs....they don't always wear colors unless riding with the club.

I always get a laugh out of those "riding clubs" and local groups who rode around trying to look like real MCs. A 3-patch MC colors are EARNED and not tossed around like a riding club. MCs are not for wannbe bikers---it's an all-consuming lifestyle---not for casuals like Mr. Business Guy or Suzie Homemaker wanting to dress-up and act tough on Saturday night cruises. There are real-world realities of being in an MC---when you put on those colors you can be shot & killed by rival clubs.

Last edited:
I have a Kevlar draggin shirt so I'm not worried. :rofl:

Seriously, Human life no longer has value for some.

Ah, maybe I'm just suspicious because 100% of all warnings I've received via the internet were false, but is there any proof to this.

Links to news reports of the three claimed incidents would be a start, but keep in mind even that does not prove the claim.

I used to ride with a 3-patch MC.

From my experience, most of the big 1% clubs don't do crap like this because it draws too much attention.

This sounds like a bunch of wannabe's who turned things deadly. They should be very very careful that they don't accidentally hit someone from a "Cop Club" or a 1% MC or there will be hellfire to pay---this is no joke. Don't mess with 1% clubs....they don't always wear colors unless riding with the club.

I always get a laugh out of those "riding clubs" and local groups who rode around trying to look like real MCs. A 3-patch MC colors are EARNED and not tossed around like a riding club. MCs are not for wannbe bikers---it's an all-consuming lifestyle---not for casuals like Mr. Business Guy or Suzie Homemaker wanting to dress-up and act tough on Saturday night cruises. There are real-world realities of being in an MC---when you put on those colors you can be shot & killed by rival clubs.

They are not biker gangs or anything to do with bikes.
These are street gangs using us as a step into the gang.
In order to become a member of the street gang you have to 'take out' a biker.

Ah, maybe I'm just suspicious because 100% of all warnings I've received via the internet were false, but is there any proof to this.

Links to news reports of the three claimed incidents would be a start, but keep in mind even that does not prove the claim.

spotrot I understand and always try to back up what I post.
I cant find anything form google or local news sites ?
All I can say is what I posted came from the mouth of a Deputy.
Take it for what you will. They seemed sincere in their remarks.
Although these are guys I have known for a while. Jokes have not escaped us.
This just didnt seem like one ?

They are not biker gangs or anything to do with bikes.
These are street gangs using us as a step into the gang.
In order to become a member of the street gang you have to 'take out' a biker.

Got ya, Blanca. Ouch...that is ugly. They better pray they don't hit the wrong biker. Actually they should all go back to church or school before it's too late.

Yea..like someone said it is probably a small time wanna be gang.... Wasn't there something in NY a few years back similiar? Where the gang initiation involved taking an exacto knife and slicing a random person's face??

Some people just need to be shot after trial.

I have to tell you Blanca,

If Florida is that frigin mean, I wouldn't think of living there. I know not everyone can just pick up and move away because of jobs, family, etc. but come on.

I think we need to "partition" an area of the world and take all these dip**** people and put them there. Oh wait, we did that already, Australia.....

Australia is a much too beautiful place for that. If we don't do something like that, we are going to get taken over by these thugs.

I have to tell you Blanca,

If Florida is that frigin mean, I wouldn't think of living there. I know not everyone can just pick up and move away because of jobs, family, etc. but come on.

I think we need to "partition" an area of the world and take all these dip**** people and put them there. Oh wait, we did that already, Australia.....

Australia is a much too beautiful place for that. If we don't do something like that, we are going to get taken over by these thugs.

Its same everywhere. There are street gangs in every city not just here.

Wonder if body armor could work as chest/back protector...I've never carried while riding, but might have to consider it lieu of that other CCW thread today...

Be leave me on this.. anyone one getting in my way to injury me will be hit and run over first before they get me unless they shoot and hit me......WTF is wrong with the world today

Wow! WTH is this world coming to?..I live in California for the time being but i'm originally from Florida, and come from a whole family of riders!

Ill be sure to pass the word to the Fam, they all ride daily.

Back