Warning To All Fellow Busa Riders Looking At Getting A Custom Seat From Gruesome Gator Stitch Master

You are right ... my staff is. It a trained staff . I and my wife and my daughter are the only staff. I did teach upholstery after I graduated from the school I attended but that's about it. And what we do we try our best. Sometimes our best can be better but we are still learning day by day.

Your stuff looks awesome!
I'd like to get a quote from you for my honda seat.
I'll send you a pm

Pretty cool stuff. Does the Tony Stark one actually light up? Wouldn't want to sit on that for too long but that's really cool. Anyway, too bad for the bad publicity. When you put your sweat into something it sucks when people try to take it down because they can. out of hundreds of jobs at least one is bound to go bad........

Bobbi,

I have to say that is some very very impressive work. Obviously you take pride in your craftsmanship. My hats off to you for staying professional.

Cap I suggest this thread is deleted and the OP banned! We at the ORG do not subscribe to lies and slam campaigns unless they are warranted :)
Bump that Viper, the seats look quality. Bobbi you and your family are artists in seat making :bowdown:

Back