Warning, got SCREWED by a member

Thanks for all the compliments, folks, but it wasn't that much! Besides, you're gonna make me blush!
blush.gif

ices_rofl.gif
...had me going for a minute...
beerchug.gif
 to a brother you can trust

Got me with the post title too
blush.gif

Until I read who you were talking about. then I knew something was up
cool.gif

Got me good, but your bike looks GREAT
biggrin.gif

(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 27 2006,12:26) Thanks for all the compliments, folks, but it wasn't that much!  Besides, you're gonna make me blush!
blush.gif
Ken deserves lots of credit, it's members like him that keep this board rolling.........not all of those posts have been whoring, a few actually contained very useful information.
tounge.gif

(gsteve @ Sep. 27 2006,11:58) wHO DID YOUR INNER FAIRINGS... LOVE THE LOOK.  SJ
They were originally smoothed and painted by Race Ready , but the color was not a match, it was TOO orange so I took them to a local painter and had them reshot.

What we learned is the Burning Copper Metallic needs to be sprayed over a slightly lightened black primer or base coat to achieve the look.  They are just a tad more copper looking than orange, but pretty damn close.  Race Ready had shot them over grey primer, so the lighter the base, the more orange, the darker the base, the more copper...........it's just coming up with the right shade of black I guess
smile.gif

(mzrsq @ Sep. 26 2006,23:04)
send your mid pipes to jet hot in the winter. get them jet-hotted black it will look really good and sound even better. I had my headers and mid pipes jet hotted. You can check out my old bike at raceready.us under custom bikes - 3rd row first bike.....

Back