Warm in the Mid-west today

Tree

Registered
It is actualy 62 degrees in Woor River today. I have been out for about an hour, waiting for a friend to get home. We should get about 200 miles in this afternoon. If all goes well there should be 2 Busas, 1 - 954 and a RF 600. It feels good to be out on the road again. Got to go. I can hear her calling my name from here.

Later,

Steve

Yeah it was great outside today. I'm in Peoria, which is between Chicago and St Louis, and the high was around 60 today. Had to get out and take a little ride this afternoon. Weird temps for January. Not that I am complaining.
smile.gif

I must be winterized. In October I would say it was too cold to ride if it was in the lower 60s. Now if the snow is melted and the high is in the 50s -- Let's go!
biggrin.gif

Just got back. Great ride. I think I'm going to go back out. The sun has gone down but the temp is still 60. I know that I'm not going to get any more night riding in untill spring so I better take full advantage of it. So it's off to dinner then back on the bike.

Cache, That's funny we actualy went through Troy today. I think it's the first time I've been there in a year and a half.

Later,

Steve

Great enjoy guys. we are getting the crap part of that weather. More snow tomorrow 3rd storm in 4 days.

I put the scooter back in service and procceded to ride about 100 miles in 54 degree weather (MINNESOTA, January, 8, 2003 and sunny/ 54 degrees)!!!!!

Weather was great today but no busa;still in for modifcation. All I could do was watch all the bike go by..........
sad.gif

Back