WarBirdII finally home!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Made it home around 5 a.m.! Karen was dropped off at 4 a.m.!

Again it was some good times, good eats, great stories, great food, and some AWESOME riding!!

Many thanks go out to all of you who attended!

Captain: For giving us a place to meet online! And keeping it a warm and welcoming place!

MCMustang: For taking the time to service our country, working on others bikes, and being the one of the voices of the Org!

AceHole: For the friendship and use of his bike when I needed to back to wheelers for the third time in ten minutes!

Lavinrac: For the being a stand out guy! Many laughs! And being there for the ones who needed help!

DNGRUMPY AND MRS GRUMPY: For a place to stay! For the food! For the baby sitting when I went out to play!:whistle: Thanks you two! And for the many laughs....:rofl: By the way nice kitty!

Skydriver: For getting a chance to ride with you! Chat with you! And for some fun antics! Nice Video of Captain!

Macon454: For camera whoring the hell out of US129photos!:whistle: For hanging out! So we finally got a chance to ride together instead of passing each other like last year!:lol: AWESOME riding!:race: Was fun mixing it up!:banana:

RacerV: For getting a chance to talk and hang out after an AWESOME ride on Saturday!:cheerleader: It was fun watching the black marks coming off that back tire coming out of the corners!

Lycan: For the bike that broke on me!:poke: Thanks brother!:laugh:

It was finally nice to meet everyone again and just plain have fun! Some fun memories made and more friendships made! Thanks guys!!!!!!:beerchug:

We were glad to have you guys there. Karen is awesome...a lot of fun to hang out with. Look forward to riding with her again!
Posted via Mobile Device

Good seeing you again and glad it was a less expensive trip than last year! :whistle:

Hey man Great meeting you, and your Better HALF :laugh:, Great riding see ya in the Fall...

Glad you guys made it home safe. Thanks so much for pulling me along. YOU NEED TO DO A TRACKDAY!!!!

Glad you made it home safe, It was an honor to be passed that fast by you and Macon454. Looking forward to next year. Take care

Back