Warbird flights?

When I flew with the Confederate Air Force (I don't know about the Yankee Air Force out of Fla though) we would, but stopped along time ago because of insurance. The only place I know is a B-17 that flys out of Knoxville, Tenn (or it does during the Honda Hoot) that takes paxs  
beerchug.gif

last i knew only major flyers are the confederate boys...but havent seen thier planes in a while since moving back to pa...not to many large fields around here

(chrisjp @ Oct. 12 2006,18:22) last i knew only major flyers are the confederate boys...but havent seen thier planes in a while since moving back to pa...not to many large fields around here
Last I knew about the CAF and the flyers was that you either owned the aircraft or sponsored it to be the pilot. When I flew (late 70's ) I had an F8F Bearcat. Things change though, like many things the players change, the cost $$$$ to fly and maintain made unbelievable changes and the rules change (generally driven by the cost $$$$ )
coffee.gif

we just had the caf airshow here in midland tx last weekend.every year first week of october.we have a big museum with all kinds of planes and the last flying b-29 in the world.FiFi

Back