Wants to set up a meet and greet w/ ride

Chopstix

Registered
hey! im looking for other riders to meet up with and ride with. I'm in the costa mesa / mission viejo area. Lets set up a day where we can meet somewhere and go for a ride!!! my facebook addy is noobieonbusa@gmail.com .. either hit me up on that, or use that same address and email me!!! lets get some kind of OC riding group for the weekends!

hey! im looking for other riders to meet up with and ride with. I'm in the costa mesa / mission viejo area. Lets set up a day where we can meet somewhere and go for a ride!!! my facebook addy is noobieonbusa@gmail.com .. either hit me up on that, or use that same address and email me!!! lets get some kind of OC riding group for the weekends!

Noobie,
There are some great riders and members here in the SoCal area!
On any given weekend they ride!
I am going to SD this weekend in a cage and cannot make a ride, but I live in the HB area and do Costa Mesa very often.
Give me a time and when you ride and we can get together.:beerchug:

Ride safe bro,
Bubba

Last edited:
hey bubba. for sure man.. my old riding crew from 5 years ago have all left the bike scene.. so im just solo right now. lol

hey bubba. for sure man.. my old riding crew from 5 years ago have all left the bike scene.. so im just solo right now. lol

Are you kidding me....who does that????? Leave the bike scene.....SHEEeeeeezzz....what the heck where they thinking...pffsssttt......big L...:rofl:

Back