Wanting to go nitrous

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Here reading my 2 Wheel Tuner mag and the have many Nitrous setups in the part bin section.  The one that has my interest is the ZEX EFI Nitrous kit that monitors the throttle position senser and activates under Full throttle.  That seems easier for me than playing with the horn button.

What are you guys thoughts on this kit?

Also what are some places that I can get the refill from? and around what price? Thanks.

Never mind this KIT in question, I am already sold on a kit from a member here. But any desriptions of what its like to hit a 40 shot WOT in any gear is WELCOMED! :-D

<!--EDIT|HayaBoosta03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154456295 -->

I wouldn't go with it but there are a few guys here with it set up like that . If you hit WOT in first or second with NOS You better be hanging on. Have you ever hit a bump and turned your thottle? Think about it.

lol, I don't anyone could ever explain what WOT with an extra 40 hp feels like in words.

if you plan on hitting nos from the line then get yourself a progressive controller
wink.gif

If you are hitting the juice @ WOT in 1st and 2nd gear "YOU BETTER HAVE A PROGRESSIVE CONTROLLER" or extremely good riding skills  
biggrin.gif

2_wheel_tuesday_003.jpg

i was curious on this set up too. this 1 and the nx dry kit. was also gunna get the progressive controller. do i need anything else?

(crew illogic @ Sep. 07 2006,18:26) i was curious on this set up too.  this 1 and the nx dry kit.  was also gunna get the progressive controller.  do i need anything else?
clutch springs,slave support,quality chain for starters

shift light and co2 shifter,not required,but it makes the bike much easier to ride,particularly if you are spraying in the lower gears,things happen very quickly on the bottle

window switch's,i don't have them on either bike,but i really should

another thing i learned along the way,larger sprockets (18 front) are much easier on the chain

Turbo1320, I want one of those switches with the cover . I can't find them here .

Back