Wanting to change my busa color--body kits from online

BUSABUSA13

Registered
Just wondering has any of you guy's/gal purchase or know of someone that have used the plastic fairing body kits that fit the hayabusa. I see them a lot on ebay from hong kong.....good or bad

I have a friend that bought some ebay fairings and had some issues with fitment. I know of another guy who bought some from auctmart and had good things to say about his purchase.

If I would go that route, I would want to go with auctmart above the ebay set.

Good luck with the purchase.

I just looked at the auctmart website and didn't know that someone could purchase the entire set there. That's scary if you buy a used bike and don't know it's history. Now I'm thinking about buying a set of fairing just in case mine get scratched up since I'm never getting rid of my bike.

good luck with the purchase.

I just looked at the auctmart website and didn't know that someone could purchase the entire set there. That's scary if you buy a used bike and don't know it's history. Now i'm thinking about buying a set of fairing just in case mine get scratched up since i'm never getting rid of my bike.

those colors are not the oringal colors that suzuki have so why worry

You can also go to Wholesale - Buy China Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesalers on DHgate.com but make sure you order the injection mould and NOT compression. Always message the seller first if there is no option for injection mould to see if they can get it. I didn't have issues with my kit. The tank cover is the only part that is compression mould as they don't make it in injection mould.

pic001.jpg

pic001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back