Wanted the crews input!

gerignac

Registered
So me and my wife are having a baby boy in oct! So we are stuck with the name.. What do you all think, Ryder? Riddik? or Rlyan? :D
thanks for input!

I kinda like Riddick, but I'd stick with more common vs. uncommon spellings...just make it harder for him in his future. Remember whatever name you give him, he's gonna have to use it the rest of his life, regardless of how well Vin Diesel's career turns out...

While I do like the name Riddick, I think of how all the kids pick on other kids. If you really think of the name, you'll see the problem. Rid ****.

Just sayin....

If I was a kid I wouldnt want any name with d i c k in it even more going through grade school thats almost like a boy name Sue, how do you do...

i agree with bots dont do the riddick although as cool as it is there will be problems and kids are ruthless on names these days, take it from me with a last name of Beavers u dont want that. although i joked about naming my son eaton:laugh:

MO-BUSA said:
i agree with bots dont do the riddick although as cool as it is there will be problems and kids are ruthless on names these days, take it from me with a last name of Beavers u dont want that. although i joked about naming my son eaton:laugh:

Hunter would have also been good on official paper work lol

Congrats to you and the wifey. Take care of them.

Name him Ryder. Call him " BUSA" Ryder. BUSA for short. All his friends will want to know where he got his name. From a birds name on a motorcycle. A motorcycle that is legend. The fastest motorcycle made for a decade. It was dethroned, but still KING.

i think ryder sounds best with your last name. rylan is cool too if thats what you meant to type but ryder is best...i think you could regret riddick later on....in that case toretto is available too lol

Back