Wanted: Stock Gen II Mufflers and Header

vipergman

Registered
Call me crazy but I still like the Stock Exhaust, My 08 has a single exhaust and it's to load for me and I want to go back to stock front to back.
I prefer nice condition.
What you guys got?

Nastee

Registered
Call me crazy but I still like the Stock Exhaust, My 08 has a single exhaust to load for me and I want to go back to stock front to back.
I prefer nice condition.
What you guys got?
Not stock but have a set of two brothers cans set aside. Much better power/sound than stock big time.

vipergman

Registered
thx Nastee, I'm only interested in Stock for now, I'm one of the weird ones that love stock......
I figured most riders here have changed and have a set laying around unloved....

GAmedic

Registered
If you were closer, I'd donate my stock mufflers to your cause. I also like the stock exhaust. On occasion, I switch out my R77s for the stock parts.

HayaWakened

Registered
So, a brief history of these pipes:

Bike was purchased by a dealer at auction. No cans on the bike (probably cuz the orig owner had his own cust setup, I'm guessing). Dealer sourced these cans from somewhere, slapped them on the bike, and I bought the bike from that dealer. This is the way they looked when I got 'em, so no idea how the evident damage occurred. They were on my bike for maybe a month. I am now (proudly) running a set of R77s stolen from @GAmedic, so thanks to him for parting with those so I can offer these (and the stock header) at some ridiculously low price because that's what seems to happen on this forum. A lot. Lemme know if interested, need more pics, whatever.

mabupa

Registered
Call me crazy but I still like the Stock Exhaust, My 08 has a single exhaust and it's to load for me and I want to go back to stock front to back.
I prefer nice condition.
What you guys got?
I have the complete OEM system, but you are on the opposite side of the country, I’m in Tampa, FL.

Tached1300

Registered
My 09 had a full exhaust on it when I got the 15 I actually liked the look of the black stock exhaust so I’m with you I plan to leave it as is for now most think I’m crazy too for preferring the stock exhaust.

I do like the R77s in carbon though and it would drop a bit of weight in the process.

busabobh

Registered
Wish I could help you , just coming out of hospital. My 08 is totaled, put Brock’s on at 50 miles stock exhaust in storage sorry.

Mythos

Registered
You're looking at well over $4000 to buy a brand new one.

I've got the whole thing in like new condition. 2008 Hayabusa. I might let it go for $3000. The header bolts and support bolt under the oil pan I'm using for my full system.

There's lots of these out there. Some people can't give them away after the price of shipping.

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I'll check as I think I know where a complete set may be is... front to rear.

I prefer nice condition.
What you guys got?

Sandow

Registered
You're looking at well over $4000 to buy a brand new one.

I've got the whole thing in like new condition. 2008 Hayabusa. I might let it go for $3000. The header bolts and support bolt under the oil pan I'm using for my full system.

There's lots of these out there. Some people can't give them away after the price of shipping.
you want to sell the stock pipes for 3 g? Did I get that right?

Wking71

Registered
Text me tomorrow morning. I can put hands on my stock headers...I have to look for the stock mufflers. I will make you a deal too. You have to pay shipping costs though!

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
There are several sets of headers for under $100 and a pair of new take off cans for just under $400 on eBay from different sellers. There are also several sets of ‘not’ perfect but certainly ok sets of cans for much cheaper.

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
@vipergman my son has a mint condition complete set off his 2018 Great White. He just gave a set of damaged Yoshimura away, so he would like to get some cash for these. What would you pay? Everything would be your dime for shipping.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Paredes