Wanted stock exhaust header.

jpracecraft

Registered
firedevil.gif
I Ive mad dozens of x pipes for cars and have a few varietys from 2 to 3 inch section. Ive never tried to make one for bikes and after pricing the gp short style exhaust Ive decided to build my own system .  After looking at hundreds of pics of systems and saying "hell, I can make that  I am finally gonna do it.
I would like to purchase stock manifold header for jig purposes and flanges. I want to try to make expantion chambers(step up section )  with textured internal walls that have been found to move water through pipes faster. I want to see if it will work with exhaust gases.
If youve got one laying around collecting dust  thats not bent all to hell. Little scrapes or dings dont matter as it will get cut up eventually.  Any info gained will be shared. If it goes horribly wrong at least I made somebody laugh. Thanks for your time.  
smile.gif

Mine is lying on a floor in Nashua, NH. I don't think I'm gonna need it anymore. See the DNGrumpys Spring... thread above or below this one. I won't have my bike and or leftover parts back for a couple weeks... Pay the shipping and it yours when I get it back...

Yeah, Projekt ( who seems to have disappeared- I kinda always thought he used us for experiments to test his fiction writing talent anyway
rock.gif
) had a buddy who made an H-pipe for the Busa. Sounds like a cool idea, I would love to hear one- I have an H-pipe on my Mustang and it is a low, rumbly sound vs. the raspy sound of an X-pipe setup.

Back