Wanted size 34 AGV or sim leather pants new or used

BOOOSA

Registered
Hello everyone I'm looking for a pair of new or used leather riding pants AGV universal sport are fine...I have some 07 OEM part to help with partial trade.
B

BOOOSA! Not sure if this helps but I'm trying to sell my Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 pants, they are a size 36 adjustable waist. Just a thought. Unfortunately I just got rid of my Busa so I don't need a trade for parts. I was trying to get $200 or so for the pants. I've got soem pics if your interested. Let me know!

What size jeans do you wear? and your height and weight do they fit snug?
Thanks
Boosa pics would be nice also

Hello everyone I'm looking for a pair of new or used leather riding pants AGV universal sport are fine...I have some 07 OEM part to help with partial trade.
B

not AGV, but I have a pair of size 34 Joe rocket blaster perforated leathers for sell in the clasified adds PM me if you need for info. asking $150.00 for them.
( also have Matching Jacket and boots)

for sell 2 003.jpg

Last edited:
BOOOSA! Not sure if this helps but I'm trying to sell my Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 pants, they are a size 36 adjustable waist. Just a thought. Unfortunately I just got rid of my Busa so I don't need a trade for parts. I was trying to get $200 or so for the pants. I've got soem pics if your interested. Let me know!

not tring to steal your sale.. only putting out another size to chosse from:whistle:

not AGV, but I have a pair of size 34 Joe rocket blaster perforated leathers for sell in the clasified adds PM me if you need for info. asking $150.00 for them.
( also have Matching Jacket and boots)

I thought you were asking 100 for these.

not tring to steal your sale.. only putting out another size to chosse from:whistle:

You're not stealing my sale, I'll get them sold sometime. I forgot to mention mine were the perforated as well....but are the model with knee pucs. I wear a 34-36 waist and actually have a 36" inseam and these work perfect for me. When I tried on the 34 inch pair the legs were a good bit tighter and uncomfortable when sitting on the bike (squeezed the boys). I am 6'5" and weight 240 lbs....like I said the 34's were too tight for me.

Last edited:
Back