WANTED - Left Passenger Foot Peg Bracket

I was thinking the same thing.....let me guess...you got a full 4-2-1 exhaust and you want to loose the left hangar, but maintain the footrest?

Am I close?

Martin

Steve, I received your offer, accepted and returned info awaiting next steps... Please let me know if the part is flawed or bent in any way.

Martin, Not exactly. Pipe is on back order, but otherwise you are correct.

I was thinking about trimming the old canister hangar portion from the bracket (round hangar), since I no longer need it. I kind of sticks out like a sore thumb, I'd remove the entire bracket, but I ride two up alot.

Yeah, that is what I intend to trim off, Maybe shape with something that kinda keeps the stock lines flowing (if that is possible) To follow up with Black Wrinke paint. Short of this, I'll put a chrome bolt, washers and acorn ornamental nut on it to plug the hole.... Harley shops are good for little ornamental goodies.

Rarely (Never yet) do I ride 2 up on the Bus. Have a GL1500.

But I have some stupid need to be able to put it back to stock if conditions warrant, hence no chopping on stock parts - oh well, the rear fender and chain guard does't count does it?

Martin, did you get that PCII yet? How about a change in airbox?

[This message has been edited by Bruce Bohannon (edited 10 July 2000).]

Back