WANTED Hayabusa helmet white

BusaBaby1979

Registered
NEEDED Pearl white 2009 hayabusa helmet 3xl please help find!!! Maybe even looking for a 2xl.
I personally own a like new LARGE one but looking for a bigger one. Please help ILL TRADE if you have a bigger one and need this large! Or pay CASH!!!

716AEDC1-8AEF-4492-9C5F-AA6EA3D913A2.jpeg

Last edited:
My
Where did you get this one? looking for one in XL
ol man rides a pearl white BUSA and is the FTR Mac chapter prez so we do a lot of bike functions this was a raffle he won at one and was super excited..... until he tried to put his big Mellon in it! Then he gave it to me. So that is why I’m looking for a 2x-3x it’s icon so probably 3x

My

ol man rides a pearl white BUSA and is the FTR Mac chapter prez so we do a lot of bike functions this was a raffle he won at one and was super excited..... until he tried to put his big Mellon in it! Then he gave it to me. So that is why I’m looking for a 2x-3x it’s icon so probably 3x
gotcha. Yea i just bought a pearl white busa and this helmet would have matched that bike. Good luck with finding it in that size!

SELLING this helmet! LIKE NEW Pearl white ICON size LARGE airframe HAYABUSA helmet. I have it posted in other places as well but figured I would offer here as well. No scratches at all it sitting in its bag on my closet shelf. Buying a house and need the money. Make offer

SELLING this helmet! LIKE NEW Pearl white ICON size LARGE airframe HAYABUSA helmet. I have it posted in other places as well but figured I would offer here as well. No scratches at all it sitting in its bag on my closet shelf. Buying a house and need the money. Make offer
Sure is a sweet looking helmet. How much are you wanting for it? I went through the same thing recently of selling off stuff and bought a house.

Back