Wanted Exhaust

wht_scorpion

Registered
Im looking in a couple of weeks to buy a 4 to 1 exhaust for my 06 busa. I need to know where and who I should buy from for good price. But I need a good exhaust that will give me alot of hp and make the bike sound and run really good hook me up please guys thx

Last edited:
There's always some really nice used systems in the classifieds. Brocks will give you the highest HP boost but I'm not sure what you mean but "alot of hp". No bolt on exhaust is going to up the ponies that much to really feel it, even with a good tune. You gotta go either nitro or turbo/supercharger to do that. I think the most gain people see is upwards of 13-14hp with a Brocks exhaust and tune (+ or - a few ponies but nothing too crazy).

I got a stock exhaust if you want to use one can~!~ :laugh:

I run the Brock's alien head and really like it...

Most enjoy the music coming from it's lips, but it is pretty loud~!~

+2 on the brocks. i ordered directly from brocks after shopping around. they had the best prices and they go ahead and slap a map on your pc3 as its headed out the door.

If you are looking for top HP look for TiForce Sumo full system.
Excellent built quality, titanium tubes which gives you low weight and top performance.

I have a set of slipons and also have a modded stock exhaust that is now a single outlet setup.I can get you almost any system on the market,Brocks,Muzzy,TiForce or Tsukigi.

I have a set of slipons and also have a modded stock exhaust that is now a single outlet setup.I can get you almost any system on the market,Brocks,Muzzy,TiForce or Tsukigi.

What make are the slip ons?

Goldenchild I wanted to mod my stock header by cutting it at the X pipe & welding in a 2 into 1 collector for a single exit, is that what you did to yours?

Goldenchild I wanted to mod my stock header by cutting it at the X pipe & welding in a 2 into 1 collector for a single exit, is that what you did to yours?

we used what was there and cleaned it up inside..

Back