Wanted - Black 03' Busa Rear Seat Cowl

Flighty

Registered
Guys,

I'm looking for a rear seat cowl for my 03 black Busa. Just wondering the best place to find one that will be close on color, or if someone has one to sell. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Flighty

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: The best place I know of is the dealership. You can't beat OEM.

Best of luck with it. I shipped an '06 hump and tank bra to a new member 3 years ago. Haven't seen him around since. Feel kinda used.

give me a pm i have a grey gen I off an 05. I just bought one today to match my bike. 20100910_14.jpg

IMG00020.jpgshould be easy enough tp paint black

20100910_14.jpg

IMG00020.jpg

oh and welcome to the org. post some picks of your bike, and introduce yourself to the other members

:welcome: to the Org.
Ebay is full of all different color cowls these days. Most at decent prices. Look through 1999-2007 Hayabusa Body & Frame.

Thanks Boys,

Just got her last week, no pics yet. 2003 Black Beauty. 30000 km's on her, but she seemed cared for. Had a 2004 GSXR 600 for the longest time but wanted something the woman would be comfortable on as well

Spencerrr, is that a corbin seat you have there? I'm looking for something similar, and a rear seat with a backrest.

And I tried Suzuki OEM for the cowl which I would prefer, they no longer have them. And the worse thing about aftermarket is the color just isn't the same

Thanks Boys,

Just got her last week, no pics yet. 2003 Black Beauty. 30000 km's on her, but she seemed cared for. Had a 2004 GSXR 600 for the longest time but wanted something the woman would be comfortable on as well

Spencerrr, is that a corbin seat you have there? I'm looking for something similar, and a rear seat with a backrest.

nope it's new immage seat, made buy a guy named Lee. BallZmotorsports is a sponsor here you can get one thru them

Back