Want to help me tease a Harley rider?

I'll let you'all know how the Buell compares to our bikes.
No need :laugh: Why a Busa rider would want a Buell is beyond my understanding but:beerchug: good luck there are much nicer Harley model out there. It'd be nice to have a change of pace or style as a second choice but to each his own,I am sure they will be fun rides:cheerleader:

Now I want to get serious with Busa riders. My Brother Vman1300 used to have this arguement. Horsepower(Busa) or slower than bugs(HD). You can run 'bout 80 an get away with it, but where are you going to be able to run 160 ? :rulez: Closed track, how many of you guys got a closed track close by ?

I am a truck driver an got quite a few million miles under my belt. Today there is just to much traffic on the road to run high speeds anymore. Let alone the drivers of today who only have getting where they are going. :Ikonforums: And not what is inbetween point A to B. I believe I'll stay with HD, there is really no place to run all that horsepower or speed.:whistle:

Now, want to hear a mothers' opinion. Check out this link; https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/rand...rge-monsalve-updated-comments-his-mother.html :bowdown:

I have rode several thousand miles with the owner of this Road King. As long as we are all on 2 wheels and in the wind what difference does the name on the bike make????

Doh!! I forgot the pics:laugh:

gsp.jpg

beach.jpg

Yet another foolish debate/argument over the simple fact that there are azzhats riding every make and model of bike.
I have 3 harley's and a busa and a yamaha FZR and a Honda shadow. (alot of "ands" there :rofl:)
I'm an Acehole no matter what bike i am riding that day!:poke:

What I take away from this post............If I visit ace I'll have a bike to ride. :thumbsup:

I wonder if Davidson is happy or mad because no one ever uses his name by itself...:laugh:

Yeah...'Ol Willie G is probably pissed...pissed all the way to the friggin' bank.

I think on the day t-shirt and wallet sales officially pass sales of actual motorcycles I will take my Sportster out back and set it on fire...give it an honorable death.

Back