WANT TO ENHANCE PERFORMANCE..

What other performance mods have you done to the bike???As everyone else has stated gears 16/42 and lowering the bike will be the best mods for the money...Adding some length will help you on the track that's if your considering dragging...

What about a TRE? I ran against and R1 and it was still entirely too close...I was giving her all she had Jim! Where can I get more inexpensively? I've got the air box mod, air filter, down to 16T in front, full akrapovic exhaust, power commander, she's stretched about 6-7", I only way about 195....what am I missing?
Nice looking bike, welcome. If you are drag racing, an R1 shouldn't even be close. Even if he's dropped and stretched, you should leave him standing off the line. It could be that you need to practice launching your bike....
Once you get the jump on him, unless he's spraying or weighs a LOT less than you, (75-100lbs) he won't catch you.
Top speed, or from a roll, pick a gear that puts you above 6k on the tach and whack it open, don't roll into it gently, just crack it wfo, keep shifting at 11k indicated til you run out of gears.

Back