Want to buy Maintenance Manual for my '06

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
I want to buy an in-depth maintenance manual for my '06 so that I can do the more complicated maintenance/service/repair jobs for my bike...My local "stealership" quoted me $100 + tax for the book- said it had to be directly ordered from Suzuki...does anyone know where I can buy it online/or from some of our supporting vendors here for less $$$? Thanks for any input......

7_1_106v.gif

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
You might check Ebay periodically. There's a Suzuki factory '05 manual on there now at 41.00 + 11.00 shipping. I don't think there's much difference in '05-06. 5 Hours left!

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
thanks Red05 and heavybusa....might go with the '05 book if anyone can tell if there is no difference in the '05/'06 models....thanks

Stugis_06_MC_Photo_15A_copy.jpg

23_50_5.gif

23_50_5.gif

Mr. Anderson

Donating Member
Registered
there are also the 99-00 maintenance manual in a pdf floating around. it's 79 meg. I have it on my hard drive. really maintenance/ mechanical wise there are not to many differance between any of the 99-06.

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Here is a link to a free Busa manual provided by Nick Slick. It should be able to handle I say about 95% of your maintenacne work. There really isn't too many changes from the 99 to the 06, and maybe Revils can give you the specific changes that have been done since.