and maybe 15 pounds of boost - there
are no internal engine modifications,
and the engine doesn't have to
be taken out of the frame.

Should be good for 215-220 mph.

You can sell the turbo system later to
recover some of the costs,
and put the back to stock
for pleasure riding or resale..............

Lol, no way are you gonna run 15psi on a turbo...with stock internals...make multiple passes, unbolt turbo, and go back to stock.
You'll be unbolting the turbo to rebuild the engine.

where are all the videos after all this talk? I wanna see the repeated 185 mph runs on the street... in the "perfect spot".. is the kid still alive? holding that busa WIDE OPEN for 4 or five miles.... experts please... don't encourage the kid... smh...[/QUOTE

The Busa will do 185mph for 4-5 miles no problem.
From a dead stop it's roughly under 3 minutes to go 5 miles. And near or at the factory limiter, which can go higher anyway.
Not hard to belive:beerchug:

most the racing I do is off route 84 in NY at 2am... start at about 50-60 mph... go until someone gives up or outta useful road.... I could care less about mph... sometimes ill glance down at the end... usually not...

u ever notice with big shots of spray... even the pros who earn a living with the stuff, or as a result of this stuff... they STILL explode from time to time... the pros... furthermore.. most people looking to spray a 40 shot or so... are usually so cheap they shop for used kits... but don't seem too worried about rod bearings or connecting rods... internals in general.. they say things like... oh well if it blows up.. ill just rebuild it.. like its gonna be a 500 dollar job... its crazy the thought process... no big deal right.. just drop the motor.. split the cases.. rebuild the tranny/ replace internals.... done. simple right?

Back