Want a pure motogp repli-racer?

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
Well, you can for only $65,000!!! A claimed 200 rwhp and unveiled in America at laguna seca. It was unveiled I think at one of the MotoGP races a couple weeks ago.

desmosediciRR.jpg

I'm sure there will be more photos. I like it. Just not the price tag. Supposedly they're all SOLD OUT here in North America.

Actually I think there are several left. Present 999R owners have priority ! Now, can we say the ZX 14 is Officially De-Crowned like they did the Busa several months ago before anyone rode it
laugh.gif
. I'am sure it will beat anything (as a production bike -Do ya hear that Harley- Goes) as it only weighs 390 Lbs and puts out over 200 HP at the rear wheel. How you control that is beyond me, but it's there
wink.gif

Its a good looking bike, I do like the styling.

But it is way to expensive for me.

But it is way to expensive for me.
It's only $$$$$ , and look at it this way  
idea.gif
. A new Corvette Convertable cost the same ($65,000; well it does here on the local show room) and in 10 years you'll get maybe $20,000 for the Vette (if that) and you'll probably get $30,000 to $40,000 for the Duc if not more
wow.gif
. So, YA see, there's no problem making up your mind
laugh.gif

And think of All the Ladys hanging all over you with the Duc
tounge.gif
. You don't get that with a Vette, they just think your a Rich Old (Probably Married) Letch  
face7.gif

Thanks for the pic!
tounge.gif
Nice blurb in this month's Cycle World ... just before the article on the ZX-14 vs. Busa.

<!--EDIT|05 Busa LE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153613429 -->

Damn. Makes me wish I had a 999R to trade in. Oh well. Maybe Suzuki will come up with a production.....oh wait....they still suck at MotoGP.

Its called the Desmosedici and is powered by the new L-4 (v-4) engine. The entire production run was sold out in 5 hours. 999r owners were given the right of first refusal so.....several people were said to have purchased a 999r at 9:00am and a Desmosedici at 9:01, and at $65,000 they weren't taking trade-ins.
The bike comes with a 3 year full factory support warranty which includes all maintenance items. See my avatar for additional photo  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153632946 -->

I'd bet Leno was on that list! The thing ought to haul the mail! But i am not feeling the looks of it man! The nose reminds me of an early R6 or something.

I am dreading what could happen here. I can see it now. Some young pro NBA shooting gaurd needs to outshine Shaq and his pals so he bucks up and buys one of these and sends it to Roaring toyz and tells em to stretch it paint it and bling it out. I just threw up on my mouth a little thinking about it.

200hp... motogp bike.... and of course, it WILL be limited to 186, right? RIGHT? ?

...oh, and, why aren't they calling it the "Busa killer"?

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153665274 -->

What bargain bang for the buck-- compared to a fast car--- OOOOOO a track day on that would be orgasmic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|PaceMaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153666766 -->

a few too many c-note's for my pocket. like the style but the paint scheme seems a bit outdated.
rock.gif

Thats the Xerox paint scheme used on the current GP bike. They'll deliver it in any solid color you want....as long as its red
cool.gif

200hp... motogp bike.... and of course, it WILL be limited to 186, right? RIGHT? ?

...oh, and, why aren't they calling it the "Busa killer"?
Cause we're calling it the 14 Killer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HAHAHHAHAHA! [snicker] whatever ;)

and you would THEENK for 65k, they put a slightly better seat on it than that MotoGP-esque stick on foam. How about some Corbin stick on foam instead? SHEEESH!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The reason it's so expensive is because those are real human legs grafted to the back of the bike for stabalization and anti bike jacking defense. Ever seens a bike roundhouse kick a theif? Totally worth $65K in my oppinion.

Back