Wanna come back

bahopuwet

Registered
I have been riding a Harley for the last 5 years and thinking about switching back to a Hayabusa. My last one was an ‘07 and I missed the hell out of it. I’m 52 right now and people think I’m crazy for doing so but hey it’s my life and I want to get back to the one I love. Any advice or opinion on this? Thanks.

Here's the answer to that question... And I'm 15 years older then you. Never to Old ! I love em both.
DSCN6558.JPG

I got my Busa at 47 and i did my last track day a year ago at 55. Never had any physical issue even spending 8-10 hour days riding the Busa. Funny thing is when I got the BMW K1600 I had problems with back spasms! So the big thing about being old is the body doesn't like change, even change to a supposedly more comfortable bike.

I got my Busa at 47 and i did my last track day a year ago at 55. Never had any physical issue even spending 8-10 hour days riding the Busa. Funny thing is when I got the BMW K1600 I had problems with back spasms! So the big thing about being old is the body doesn't like change, even change to a supposedly more comfortable bike.
maybe some muscle relaxers until u toughen ure back up... they make ya feel pretty good too.... I suggest muscle relaxers and ambien to sleep.... I work nights now.. thank god for ambien.

Turned 50 last month , not going to stop riding , until physically unable . I got 2 dependents in my life that do however cause me to be mindful of my street riding and overall what time I get to spend riding . I don't think I'd be attracting a lady that didn't already like motorcycles , or content to let me have my own life choices , such as riding motorcycles . Even if bikes aren't a fully shared experience in a relationship , no matter if you can enjoy your choices . Nothing better than to take your lady out for a ride on the bike though , or even more common nowadays , your lady has her own bike to ride with you . Just go all out to keep things on the fun side of riding , I guess .

I'm a little older than you and have two bikes. Depending on the trip dictates which one I take...solo it is usually the Busa!

Back