Waning Days of Autumn

Anatar

Registered
Temps got back into the upper 70's today, so I hit the road. These shots were taken at Antietam Battlefield.

Damn, I love this bike.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

You guys hate florida, but atleast we can ride all year :cheerleader:

nice photos by the way

You guys hate florida, but atleast we can ride all year :cheerleader:

nice photos by the way
if I wanted to ride a "Straight line" all day , then I would love florida... :laugh:

What I hate is the guys in AZ/NM/CA with great year round weather (well rideable) AND twisty roads...

if I wanted to ride a "Straight line" all day , then I would love florida... :laugh:

What I hate is the guys in AZ/NM/CA with great year round weather (well rideable) AND twisty roads...

Hey Hey - They don't call it the Texas Hill Country for nothing. :laugh:

Temp was nice here today, but a little cloudy. Besides I as stuck in the office. Tomorrow on the other hand may be a different story. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Great pics :thumbsup: Beautiful bike, and a place that will send chills up your spine from all the ghosts :whistle:

nice pics bro... I love not sweatin underneath the gear :thumbsup: rode a lil bit today myself - 68 and sunny :cheerleader:

Warmed up a bit here in Ct too and is supposed to be nice this weekend. Went for a great ride in the Berkshire Mts of Ma last weekend and want to head back up there this weekend and hit some of the twisties we found and see if I can find some more new ones. Gotta love this time of year. Not too hot. Not too cold.:thumbsup:

I had to finally put my leather jacket on and put away my mesh jacket. Getting a little chilly in the mornings on the ride home from work. Down into the 70's. Ha!

Temps got back into the upper 70's today, so I hit the road. These shots were taken at Antietam Battlefield.

Damn, I love this bike.

Sweet pics. Damn I love that bike too, oh wait, I mnt I love mine, which looks like a twin to yours. :laugh:

Great pictures.:thumbsup:
This is one of the best times of the year to ride in my area, sunny and 79 Sat. and Sun. Leaves are just starting to change colors.

Back