Walnut Island Bike show

Busa Boi 09

Registered
Great times this past weekend at the 9th annual Walnut Island Bike show in North Carolina. It was nice to finally meet you in person Dino. You bike looks nice. I got some blue LED's put on my bike while I was there. About 80 lights or so. It looks really nice. Before I get beat on the head about this, I will add pics when I get home tonight or maybe tomorrow. None the less, I just wanted to stop in and let let everyone know about my weekend. Talk to you all later.

Mani

Did anyone post up a link about this event so others could possibly partake ???

C'mon guys :rulez:

Good to hear the ones that went had a good time though.

Good meeting you bro. The lights looked great and I look forward to we we can get together again.

Actually, I found out the night before. I had to give the wife some shopping money to go on such short notice. If it makes you feel any better, we were the only sport bikes there (6 bikes). The rest were cruisers and customs.

It's all good. Thanks Dino.

Just want to make sure we are all contributing the best we can to to keep the NC (and surrounding areas) boys & girls a close knit group.

Busa Boi.....that's awesome your LED's are installed & looking good :thumbsup: What color did you go with?

What color did you go with?[/QUOTE]

I went with blue. I have about 80 installed. I will post pics after I get off work. I still need to add about 20-30 more. I want to get some inside the mid frame and under the front fairing.

Back