Wal-Mart's new truck

gurrera

Registered
WalMart is getting ready to quickly change the Big Truck industry

Gurrera

Last edited by a moderator:
The way things are going the Oil & Gas industry will be non existent and I will be out of a job, hope to hell there is at least 20 years before that happens though!

I work for Freightliner and we own three times the market share that Peterbilt has. Wally World has a bunch of our trucks, just look on the interstate. I don't see this working out any time soon. Here is what we announced last month

Last edited by a moderator:
Fascinating truck, will see if it becomes a contender! Cant imagine how expensive 53 feet of carbon fiber truck costs~

BB

Fascinating truck, will see if it becomes a contender! Cant imagine how expensive 53 feet of carbon fiber truck costs~

BB

The Taiwanese are the masters of carbon fiber! Evidence being Giant Bicycles! They make the carbon for almost every bicycle company out there! (besides the boutique brands)

The Taiwanese are the masters of carbon fiber! Evidence being Giant Bicycles! They make the carbon for almost every bicycle company out there! (besides the boutique brands)
Including sport needs like tennis racket... and aeroplane...
g.png

The way things are going the Oil & Gas industry will be non existent and I will be out of a job, hope to hell there is at least 20 years before that happens though!
Given that 6-7 years ago I was hearing drop-dead numbers in the 2-3 trillion barrel range, (of usable oil remaining in the ground) and the world uses 100B+ barrels a year, I'd think job security would already be a concern for you? ???

Back