VOTE FOR GREG'S LUNCH!

VOTE FOR GREG'S LUNCH! - YOU decide

• 1.  Hy-Vee for outside grilled or inside pizza or chinese

Votes: 38 100.0%

• Total voters
Dangit, Greg!  Now I'm hungry!
crazy.gif

I'm thinking Chipotle is sounding good.

Me and the Busa just got back from Arby's good food/good service, but your gonna pay a little more for it.

ok WHO put this in General? I swear I was in Random when I posted. oops
people like the cheap hot dogs, eh? yeah it's a good size and great price and as quick as walking to the counter

I had to vote for Quiznos. The scary rat thing n their omercial always scared me (I think they pulled the commercial from my area, haven't seen it in a long while).

WWJD -
crazy.gif
that's the one!
rofl.gif

I still don't know what those things are, but the sandwiches look really good.

MAN I HAVNT SEEN A QUIK TRIP SINCE I LEFT ST. LOUIS....HOW ABOUT JACK IN THE BOX.......OR A STEAK AND SHAKE...MMMMMMMM....DAMNIT NOW IM HUNGRY.....FIND A STEAK AND SHAKE YOU WONT BE SORRY....CHILLI MAC AND A STEAK BURGER.....

nearest Steak and Shake is... again.... KANSAS CITY! DARN! No Jack in the Box either.

What I want is the IN AND OUT BURGERs! I love those but they are far west coast only.

Thanks for the votes! A buddy called up and we met at Thai Palace which wasn't even on my list. So, I'll do QT Dog and Drink Monday instead
biggrin.gif

nearest Steak and Shake is... again.... KANSAS CITY!   DARN!  No Jack in the Box either.

What I want is the IN AND OUT BURGERs!   I love those but they are far west coast only.

Thanks for the votes!  A buddy called up and we met at Thai Palace which wasn't even on my list.  So, I'll do QT Dog and Drink Monday instead  
biggrin.gif
but quiznos is winning now
laugh.gif

Back