Vortice Boots Deals!!. $315tyd

mabupa

Donating Member
Registered
image.jpeg
Just wanted to share with you guys my experience with this Netherlands company. While doing a search on the .org about vortice boots, I found a thread mentioning this website and the member that posted said people from another forum where ordering and were pretty happy. I went ahead and placed an order for a pair of sidi vortice boots right away for $315usd with free shipping. I later went back to finish reading the thread and another member had said he had no luck ordering and that the company told him they would not ship to the US and refunded him the money. So, I said to myself: "well, we'll see what happens". I placed the order At 3am on Monday the 15th and by noon I had an email saying the package was on its way. I was pretty excited!! They provided a link to track the package but, once it made it to customs here in the US, the status was changed one more time to "shipment in depot" and it would not update anymore. Today(Monday 22nd), 7 days after placing the order, I'm happy to report that the boots were delivered at my front door!!!!! I'm so happy right now!!! I always wanted a pair of vortice boots but, refused to pay the $500 bucks they go for.
Anyways.......... Here is the link to the site:
https://www.chromeburner.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Vortice
When you order, just choose the standard DHL shipping for free and done.
I attached a pic of my power ranger boots. Lol

Back