Vortex Rearsets for 2014?

Any vortex rear sets for an 08 busa and up should fit. Nothing's changed that in aware of?

Gen1 Vortex will fit the Gen2(if you find a good used set), and adjust back and up.
The Gen2 Vortex has 2 versions, the early ones adjust back and up.
The later version(last year or 2)adjusts back, down, and up.
As far as I know, all require an aftermarket rear brake light switch(around $20).
I wouldn't worry about the brake light switch anyway; how often do you stop with only the rear brake, let alone use it very much?

Gen1 Vortex will fit the Gen2(if you find a good used set), and adjust back and up.
The Gen2 Vortex has 2 versions, the early ones adjust back and up.
The later version(last year or 2)adjusts back, down, and up.
As far as I know, all require an aftermarket rear brake light switch(around $20).
I wouldn't worry about the brake light switch anyway; how often do you stop with only the rear brake, let alone use it very much?

The light may be required for inspection. I know that they won't pass me without one.

The light may be required for inspection. I know that they won't pass me without one.

True, but depends on the state and the inspector.
You can have a bike inspected at a car garage.
When you do, usually the rider sits on their bike and works the lights while the inspector watches.
They likely wouldn't notice or care if you're still holding the front brake when you push the rear pedal.
But again, it all depends.:beerchug:

Back