Vortex Rear Sets?

They are good quality and value. I love rearsets for the feeling of connectivity to the bike. Feels like you have more control. Vortex is a good mid-level rearset and I have had them for 4 years now on my Gen II. But other more expensive rearsets are nicer. For example the gillies I tried on another bike have smoother action on the brake and gear levers.

Just wondering if anybody has had to change to a longer brake line when using these? It mentions this in the directions as a possibility depending on your setting. I'm hoping I don't have to do this.

I didn't have to but mine was set to the back. It doesn't look that tight though. I did have to go to their hydraulic switch for the brake light though.

We carry them.

http://www.pashnit.com/product/vortex/rearsets.html

Img_4896_800.jpg

Img_4896_800.jpg

I wonder if I can get a longer foot peg? I need it about 1 1/2 inches longer (yes, she did say that). :laugh: Right now my foot hangs off the end.

Yes it would. But right now I have no chicken strips and I rarely touch a knee down. Since I got my riding position correct I find I have to be going smoking fast to even need to get the bike over that far (my weight obviously). I feel giving up the ground clearance is worth it to have a better platform for my boot so I can rotate it into the turn correctly. Right now when I rotate into the turn my foot is half off the peg.

Back