Vortex cap review for Jeff :)

Damn c10, killer video review. The cap looks especially amazing on your bike with the black on black.
I’m dying about the brick layer comment
That 10-15 thousandths prob shed some weight too. I don’t think there is a piece on your bike or your wife’s that you put on without some sort of modification or alteration. I love how your trial and errors help us other Busa riders to mod our bikes.
Is Zach your son?

Damn c10, killer video review. The cap looks especially amazing on your bike with the black on black.
I’m dying about the brick layer comment
That 10-15 thousandths prob shed some weight too. I don’t think there is a piece on your bike or your wife’s that you put on without some sort of modification or alteration. I love how your trial and errors help us other Busa riders to mod our bikes.
Is Zach your son?
Zach is my neighbors grandson / my new camera man :) he made 5 bucks off me tonight on this 6 lb medicine ball holding it out for 1 minute.

DSC_0086.JPG

His grandfather Larry was over too watching it all . We had a good laugh when in the 1st ten seconds he was saying wow this is hard . In reality the ball got real low , and a bent elbow by the time 1 min came . I had planned on giving him 5 for helping on the camera stuff anyway . Larry hung around , and we talkied bikes for another hour. Hes a retired sheriff deputy who rides a nice street glide I service sometimes for him . I talked him into a Iron butt run as he has a few 700 , and 800 mile days under his belt .

His grandfather Larry was over too watching it all . We had a good laugh when in the 1st ten seconds he was saying wow this is hard . In reality the ball got real low , and a bent elbow by the time 1 min came . I had planned on giving him 5 for helping on the camera stuff anyway . Larry hung around , and we talkied bikes for another hour. Hes a retired sheriff deputy who rides a nice street glide I service sometimes for him . I talked him into a Iron butt run as he has a few 700 , and 800 mile days under his belt .
I saw you mentioned an iron butt run when you talked about your other seat the russel day long one (I have never seen a pic of one on a Busa btw russel has none on their page)
Wtf is that, like how long is an iron butt run? Is that the 700 or 800 mile day you speak of?

Jeff look IBA / Iron Butt Association . I did the Saddle sore 1000 twice , and Bun burner 1500 once on my road trip last month . I'll throw a few photos of my seat up tomorrow .

Jeff look IBA / Iron Butt Association . I did the Saddle sore 1000 twice , and Bun burner 1500 once on my road trip last month . I'll throw a few photos of my seat up tomorrow .
That sounds like a blast, that 11 day 11,000 mile run must be cool as hell. I gotta check their forum to see if they ever do anything in the New York area. Has your wife done one with you on her bandit?

Video install of the twm in gixxer. That was closest to Busa I found.

Shitt now I am torn watching that I don’t know what is worse as you said Mabupa. Fiddling with the damn key or figuring out what to do with the fuel cap while I fuel.

c10 can you chime in? Where do you stick that thing while you fuel up.

Shitt now I am torn watching that I don’t know what is worse as you said Mabupa. Fiddling with the damn key or figuring out what to do with the fuel cap while I fuel.

I’ll post some pics when I gets here and I get a chance to install it

Simple, Jeff. . . .
just balance it on the tip of your tongue, you'll eventually get used to the taste of ethanol . . if you aren't already lmao!!
:poke::moon:

Carefully resting on a glove , on the seat is what I do with TWM if at petrol station , or sit cap on table while I fill the tank with my jerry can !!
How much does the Vortex weigh , out of interest ?

Last edited:
Back