Voodoo exhaust questions? Need Help

wuggzwest

Registered
Whats up fellas,

Im looking to take off my new Yoshi R77 Carbon Fiber Slip on's(FOR SALE!, PM ME) which I got from Greg at HPC and put a set of VooDoo's on, I know they are pricey and not worth the cost, but I have the money and I don't really care to much about that. I really like and appreciate the look of them. My questions to the board members are:
1)Anyone running these pipes and how do you like them?
2)Likes, dislikes?
3)Pro's, con's?

Right now Im currently running the Yoshi's combined with a BMC street filter, I DO NOT have a power commander nor do I really want one. Do you know if the Power Commander is necessary with the VooDoo's combined with the filter? Thanks for any help guys.

if you gotta have shorty exhaust i would check out roaring toys or chopping up a full system.

dapincci makes some.

lord humongous :rofl:

voodoo's are loud. if your into that then go for it. as for the power commander. you dont really need it but its always gonna help u make more power. Of course i always recommend ecu edit over the powercommander though. so how much u want for the yoshis?
Posted via Mobile Device

As for loud, yea im all about loud. As for power, yea Im all about power but im trying to get a power commander anytime soon or edit my ecu. I got the Yoshi's for 815.00 to my door in NYC. They have about 14 miles on them. I had them installed then put the bike away for the winter. Id let them go for 675.00 plus shipping.

They are load.
Do NOT need a Powercommander.
Will be better with the powercommander, cause its NOT just a slip on....you are shortening the mid pipes with these.
They are nice looking for a stubby duals.

i have voodoo exhaust i love them get alot of compliments on them all the time just be ready for everyone to ask you if you dont mind starting the bike so they can hear them and there not that loud nice rumble if you ask me. maybe a little loud for the people behind you

busa in driveway.jpg

busa in driveway 2.jpg

busa left side.jpg

Hey thanks bro, thats pretty much exactly what I wanted to hear, now I have to decide wether I went them in chrome or black.

you dont HAVE to do the marble mod at all. but it helps with any aftermarket exhaust.
Posted via Mobile Device

Interesting, though I havent had any problems without that mod. Im running Yoshi R77 Carbon Fiber Slips ons, with a BMC Street Filter.

i have voodoo exhaust i love them get alot of compliments on them all the time just be ready for everyone to ask you if you dont mind starting the bike so they can hear them and there not that loud nice rumble if you ask me. maybe a little loud for the people behind you

nice bike dude :bowdown:

They are LOUD and can be a little Anoying during a Long Ride. You Lose a little Bottom end but get lot's of Midrange and Top End Power to Compensate. Does get the Attention of others.

BUSAORANGE09%20002.JPG

BUSAORANGE09%20009.JPG

CM_75929.jpg

just my two cents if your gona get shorties go with voodoo i like them a hell of lot better then hotbodies. my buddy has the hotbodies and wished he got the voodoo they sound so much better in my own opinion

Yea Im 100% going with voodoo, just gotta get a buyer on these R77's and decide wether I wont Chrome or Black. Im going to be doing a 360 tire kit from Roaring Toyz sometime soon aswell.

Back