Voodoo 4-2-1 full exhaust gen 2 help

jdelacruz845

Registered
I finally got a full exhaust for my my 08. It is voodoo 4-2-1 full exhaust. I have looked on power commanders website for a map, and I cannot find one for the voodoo. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do as far as the map. And if anyone has any suggestion on any mods I should do while I have my bike apart putting the exhaust and power commander in? Thanks again everyone

3Ef3Ga3J75Lf5K35M1d2id6db91368e2316ab.jpg

Hayabusa_Full_exhaust_Voodoo.jpg

Download any full single map for a gen2 that is more rich than stock(all should be).
Keep trying til you find one that you think makes the bike run better.
As guessing is all you can really do.
Have the bike dyno tuned, that's the best way(aside from datalogging).
Have the restrictions removed in ecu editor before or at the dyno tune also.

Thanks man, I guess I will just mess with different maps for now until I can get on a dyno. I already had my ecu flashed to have to restrictions taken off. Appreciate the info

I recall talking to a Tech at Dynojet about a map for my full Black Widow 4,2,1 system . He told me most full system maps are pretty similar , just pick one with the nearest end can type . A dyno will be the best option, but any map for full system won't be too far off

Hey does anyone have a install manual for the voodoo 4-2-1 exhaust? Just got one and of course no manual or does anyone have a step by step vid or images?

Man, I did this operation 2 times in my 09.
If you are super carefull and confident on what you do, and has small hands and proper tool, it's possible to perform the operation without removing the oil and the cooling radiator. I'm not, and to avoid damages, I removed both. oil change will not be necessary, but cooling fluid will.
Remove side fairings (the job can be done in the side kick stand) remove both stock slipons, unplug and remove O2 sensor from the stock pipe. Remove both cooling and oil radiators. Cooling fluid will split, take care of it not to mess up your working environment.
There is a bolt under the catalitic area, in the midle of it (You will be able to see it by laying down on the ground), then remove the 8 bolts in the engine head.
Look at pictures of your new exhaust in order to assembly it correctly, then rebolt everything into the bike, reinstall radiators, refill cooling system, remove the air and reinstall fairing. You'll need about 4 hours for 1 man job. Unfortunately I only have a few pictures of the job. Good luck.
For service manual message me in whatsapp +5571992401885. The file is too large to be uploaded here.

20181222_094452_HDR.jpg

20181222_094502.jpg

20181222_094510.jpg

I finally got a full exhaust for my my 08. It is voodoo 4-2-1 full exhaust. I have looked on power commanders website for a map, and I cannot find one for the voodoo. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do as far as the map. And if anyone has any suggestion on any mods I should do while I have my bike apart putting the exhaust and power commander in? Thanks again everyone

View attachment 260136

View attachment 260137
Yes! I have a suggestion, no I propose a new law my fellow citizens that no one desecrate the Busa with sodomite exhaust “systems” like this third rate VooDoo pipe. It’s an abomination to choose anything other than Brock’s or Akropovich or Yoshimura systems. VooDoo is nothing but soup tin can trash. Everyone knows not to dress the Busa in this but you continue to sin against the Lord Suzuki. Why!! You’ve been taught better than this right here on this site. Have you no shame? You will drop to your knees and pray that we all forgiveness in our hearts.

Yes! I have a suggestion, no I propose a new law my fellow citizens that no one desecrate the Busa with sodomite exhaust “systems” like this third rate VooDoo pipe. It’s an abomination to choose anything other than Brock’s or Akropovich or Yoshimura systems. VooDoo is nothing but soup tin can trash. Everyone knows not to dress the Busa in this but you continue to sin against the Lord Suzuki. Why!! You’ve been taught better than this right here on this site. Have you no shame? You will drop to your knees and pray that we all forgiveness in our hearts.
Ok seriously. I get the voodoo tips are over priced and obnoxiously loud. What is wrong with their header? It's stainless, has good welds, fits well, and is a stepped 4-2-1 design. My bike came with one and it doesn't seem that bad. Maybe a premier brand would make a couple more horsepower but I can't see it being much. It looks just like the yoshimura header. Is there something I'm missing here? If I put one on right now I'd choose the Hindle system and not one of your 3 acceptable brands anyhow.

Back