voice commands

Dougyp333

Registered
So over the holiday break I traveled down south to my parents house and helped my mom set up a couple smart outlets so she could control some lights with voice commands using ALEXA. I would like to do the same thing but without using a connected device. So I want a wifi network (easy to set up) with a voice controller (like Alexa) that is not connected to the Internet. The problem is I can't find a controller that fits this bill. They are all Internet devices, Alexa, Google home, etc.

Any suggestions are welcome.

So over the holiday break I traveled down south to my parents house and helped my mom set up a couple smart outlets so she could control some lights with voice commands using ALEXA. I would like to do the same thing but without using a connected device. So I want a wifi network (easy to set up) with a voice controller (like Alexa) that is not connected to the Internet. The problem is I can't find a controller that fits this bill. They are all Internet devices, Alexa, Google home, etc.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Now how are people supposed to spy on you if you won't connect to the internet??
Which is why what you want is hard to find(as you well know) lol

Back