Viper Racing Mufflers Sound Clip Video

sccrvettel82

I've been quiet lately...Don't m
Donating Member
Registered
http://homepage.mac.com/sccrvettel82/iMovieTheater39.html

The muffler sound really great.  The video does not do them justice.  I will get some moving video soon.  I was in too much of a hurry to go out and ride.  Seat of pants increase is pretty nice.  The pipes have a very throaty deep growl to them.  While riding they sound nice and calm and then when you light into it they come alive.  I had my dad rev it up while I stood behind the bike and they really do have a great sound to them.  I highly recommend them.

<!--EDIT|sccrvettel82
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121950985 -->

yup, thats the sound....

I love mine and for the price you just cannot beat them. Did you get the from Fly-N-Cycle?

could some one post a link to where one might aquire a pair of those?
Vipers

Make sure when you talk to them you mention you saw this on hayabusa.org

I have been trying to get Shawn (owner) to donate to the site for cache to raffle off. He is a very good guy and will take care of you. If he sees that the org is supplying buyers I am sure he will support it more and more.

You might even see my bike in the customer photos. I picked up the Airblade and the Vipers from Shawn...

Soon I will pick up a set of stands.

could some one post a link to where one might aquire a pair of those?
Vipers

Make sure when you talk to them you mention you saw this on hayabusa.org

I have been trying to get Shawn (owner) to donate to the site for cache to raffle off.  He is a very good guy and will take care of you.  If he sees that the org is supplying buyers I am sure he will support it more and more.
great...thanks.  I have been looking for a good pair of cans at a good price.  Im printing as I type......now, I have to go kiss up to the Mrs.....
rock.gif

wink.gif

<!--EDIT|wizeguy
Reason for Edit: "cant spell worth cheese"|1121955280 -->

Yes the customer service there is wonderful. Very nice people to deal with and shipping is cheap. They shipped exactly when they said they would and the pipes arrived in great condition. Love em'

They sound great but how loud are they compared to D&D . Looking for something a lil quieter than The D&D's.I had 2 bros on my first Busa and liked them but wanna try something different.

They sound great. Have you noticed any issues with the bike running after the install? Did ya have to remap or anything?

I haven't had any issues at all yet. Still on the stock fuel map. I have heard the D&D's are wicked loud and annoying and these are definatley not that.

Viper Cans: For the price, this seems an excellent choice if all you want is sound. Good customer service, prompt delivery. Low and deep growl at idle. Seat of pants difference noticed also (seemed a little peppier). Nothing fancy, but great sound - 02 Grey and silver.

They sound great but how loud are they compared to D&D . Looking for something a lil quieter than The D&D's.I had 2 bros on my first Busa and liked them but wanna try something different.
No comparison, I had the D&D on my Yamaha, rattled my teeth and friends quit riding with me unless I stayed at the back...

These Vipers are sweet with the low growl...

Back