Vintage 7UP Machine

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I obtained an old Vintage 7 UP machine today and already gave it a good bath and removed the front door and the triple glass to clean it and put it back together. I have already seen a fully restored 7 UP machine similar in looks for sale on the web at $15,000. WOW! This was giving to me for some PC work! :cheerleader::thumbsup:

Vintage 7 UP Machine 001.jpg

Vintage 7 UP Machine 002.jpg

Vintage 7 UP Machine 003.jpg

Vintage 7 UP Machine 004.jpg

My Dad used to say.."Some people can fall in a pile of $hit and come out smelling like a rose" :laugh:
Great Find!

my buddy has a bunch of the old pop machines 1 of them i believe its coke will put your beer right on the verge of freezing i believe he has 5 of them with 3 of them totally restored they are really neat

A place in Illinois will fully restore for about $3600 but I sure think it looks easy except how to capture and paint the logos and wording back on it. Doing body work for the few dents and scratch is a piece of cake. Taking it aparts is also a breeze, if I only had the room in the garage. My two car garage with truck/Z28/Busa is very full! I'm just tickled to have it.

Back