vin check ? can anyone find owner?

B Rad

Registered
jm1bl1k45b1387373 2011 mazdaspeed 3

trying to find the current owner of a car I traded in last year. I have spare parts and an acess port that go with car.

any help I s appreciated

Where I live,people with that kind of knowledge would be breaking the law for this type of situation............:whistle:

Hang on,let me make a phone call..........

just kiddin'....:laugh:

RSD.

Where are you located? We just bought a 2011 Mazdaspeed3 this year after it sat on the lot for 6 months. Intrigued.

Only a tax collectors office or tag clerk at a dealership could get that info for you.
With a Vin I can find out registered owner but its illegal to do so unless I'm doing tag work on a deal for them.

I can find the owner of any vin in about 5 min and $10. Dont know about any illegality but I can also find your property tax and payment status as well as mortgage info from your phone number or address. If I have both of those I can get about everything else and its all legal.

Where are you located? We just bought a 2011 Mazdaspeed3 this year after it sat on the lot for 6 months. Intrigued.

im in nj. the acessport is married to the car. wont do you any good.. I have some custom maps for them as well

but if you need any mod help - let me know . will steer you the right way

im in nj. the acessport is married to the car. wont do you any good.. I have some custom maps for them as well

but if you need any mod help - let me know . will steer you the right way

I saw your post on M247 forum. If someone at the dealer bought it and wont help you get the access port to them then thats kind of lame. If your wanting to buy it back then thats another story. I could use the access port for checking codes but I haven't upgraded my fuel pump yet so I cant use the tunes yet. What did you mod on the car?

I can find the owner of any vin in about 5 min and $10. Dont know about any illegality but I can also find your property tax and payment status as well as mortgage info from your phone number or address. If I have both of those I can get about everything else and its all legal.

Is that from a web site? if so which one? I don't mind paying. Would love to talk to current ower. It may even be at a dealership somewhere. If it is I may want to buy back

I saw your post on M247 forum. If someone at the dealer bought it and wont help you get the access port to them then thats kind of lame. If your wanting to buy it back then thats another story. I could use the access port for checking codes but I haven't upgraded my fuel pump yet so I cant use the tunes yet. What did you mod on the car?

Would like to buy or as least give mod list and acessport and stock parts to new owner

It was almost fully bolted- never dyno but would break loose in third gear . with 255 40/17 hankook v12s- aprox 370-400 whp
tbe no cats-fp-intake-ebc-ap-injector seals-mm-wheels-tires-springs-camper kit-short shifter kit w knob-and custom tune (its all in the tune) occ.egr delete other small mods

Back