Videos

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well guys Im a little shocked that there is hardly anyone downloading vids from the site. There have only been 183 downloads today. That sucks! With all of the emails and the complaints that I got I figured that the second T would be slammed all the time. Whats up?

huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif

huh.gif

huh.gif

huh.gif

ok, I know Im a lame duck but how in the hell do I get to the videos??

did I miss something?

HELP

Quite a few of them don't work or only a few seconds will download. It's telling my computer the download is done, but there's only a partial video
Gar

confused.gif
Is there any way to download these videos to watch later/offline? There are a few I would really like to keep on my harddrive. Please let me know if/how this is possible.

Thanks

go to the link, right click, then hit the save target as, a box should appear on your computer, browse to where you want to save the file then hit the ok button. The vid will then download to your hard drive.

Dont take the vids away capt. I luv em! I seen allmost all I think, and have downloaded some favorites.
biggrin.gif

Thanks Captain! I got 'em. I agree with the other person that some of the videos are not complete. No big deal, but definetly some are missing the "meat".

yeah I know there are some linking problems, will get them ironed out as I work my way through the list. hahahahahah item number 64...

I think most of them are great.. there are a few messed up ones.. but blah.. that crap always happens.. My biggest problem is I'm on dial up. It takes about half a day to watch 1 of them. haha.

I have sat and watched probably 10-20 at one time at work where I have a good cable hook up.

I'm in the same boat as Pure Ego Don't have access to DSL yet, takes forever to do anything...

Back