**VIDEO: The .ORG TOASTER GET'S JUMPED**

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, the .ORG Toaster :laugh:

Make sure to click over to vimeo to and watch in HD...

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
That was AWESOME!!! Best edited video I've seen in a LONG time! Made me goose-bumpy.. :bowdown:

Rothman

"Professional Lurker"
Registered
Nice! I see you get on flappy faced as well. I thought something was wrong with me....

skydivr

Donating Member
Where are you Saiid, you worried me to death about this, and now you don't even have the decency to check it out?:moon:

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Felt like I was watching an episode of Baywatch. :whistle:

Ok ok ill admit it. It was ok :whistle:

:laugh:

Top notch dude. Worth the wait. :beerchug:

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Keith... You made me smile for 10 straight minutes.... That silly little 4 dollar toaster carries with it the heart of the members and what the org is all about... Thank you so much for taking all the time and energy to make this happen... I know you feel just like I do that after Don's death carrying the toaster is now an honor and not just a check box.

I can't tell you enough how awesome that was and I appreciate it more than you know... I think you just set a pretty high bar my friend...

cap

skydivr

Donating Member
Keith... You made me smile for 10 straight minutes.... That silly little 4 dollar toaster carries with it the heart of the members and what the org is all about... Thank you so much for taking all the time and energy to make this happen... I know you feel just like I do that after Don's death carrying the toaster is now an honor and not just a check box.

I can't tell you enough how awesome that was and I appreciate it more than you know... I think you just set a pretty high bar my friend...

cap
It was fun sharing the sky with Don the other day :thumbsup:

Felt like I was watching an episode of Baywatch.
Now THAT is funny. Do I tell my wife she got compared to Pamela Anderson today or not?:laugh:

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manfreakez