Video - Red Busa @ Jennings

nice video ...
cool.gif

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I just did my first track day at Road America and it is amazing how much you learn in just one day. Congrats on the knee draggin.
beerchug.gif

I haven't got that far over on the Busa yet. I think I'm just not hanging off enough to get there, but I'll keep working on it. There's nothin better than seeing your tire all blistered up after a run.
cool.gif

Looks like you had a lot of fun.  I just did my first track day at Road America and it is amazing how much you learn in just one day.  Congrats on the knee draggin.  
beerchug.gif

I haven't got that far over on the Busa yet.  I think I'm just not hanging off enough to get there, but I'll keep working on it.  There's nothin better than seeing your tire all blistered up after a run.
cool.gif
A few track tips from the track newbie:

Wear earplugs - it will immediately change your perception of speed. Suddenly the silence lets you focus on nothing but the track, the rider, and where your next turn entry point is.

To get your knee down - put your outside leg in a position where the seat is right behind your knee- wedged between your calf and the inside of your thigh. Your outside elbow against the gas tank, your spine inside the line from the center of your gas tank, our head on the inside - looking right through where your mirror would be if you weren't on the track. Odds are very good that the lean angle you are currently getting would get your knee down.

If you are scraping anything on the track I guarantee you that you can get your pucks down.

Once you get it down once you say "hey, that wasn't so hard"

Back