Video Of V Max Meet 1995

keithvmx1200

Registered
I know its not about the B King, but a lot of V Max riders have gone over to the B King,this video was taken back in 1995, just come across it, if your quick you might just spot my V Max, it has a painting on the tank of a vampire holding a girl in his arms.
Regards Keith UK

YouTube - keithvmx1200's Channel

@ 1:32 saw your ride :thumbsup:
Give that man a cigar, you certainly dont need glasses, I cant believe it was taken 14yrs ago tommorow, and the little girl in the video who was about 11 at the time, is my daughter Nicola, now very grown up, and importing things from the States, and selling it all over the country,and doing very well, she has now bought herself two house's out the proceeds, I remember we had to travel about 100 miles to get to the meeting, and all she kept saying was go faster dad, go faster, dont time fly when you are getting old.
Regards Keith UK:boohoo:

Give that man a cigar, you certainly dont need glasses, I cant believe it was taken 14yrs ago tommorow, and the little girl in the video who was about 11 at the time, is my daughter Nicola, now very grown up, and importing things from the States, and selling it all over the country,and doing very well, she has now bought herself two house's out the proceeds, I remember we had to travel about 100 miles to get to the meeting, and all she kept saying was go faster dad, go faster, dont time fly when you are getting old.
Regards Keith UK:boohoo:

Good footage!!! My wife and I are getting old too because we talk about things like they happened yesterday only problem is it was 17 years ago... Example: It was reported that they found the remains of the first gulf war pilot on the news - I my head I'm thinking seven maybe nine years and the newsman says 19 years ago. Its a good reason to remember to do what you enjoy (riding) as much as possible ?

BRPO
I am with you there, I think the only time I can forget my age is when its a sunny day,and I am out on my bike, and I still enjoy it as much as when I first put my leg over a motorcycle, bit more traffic about now, and even more traffic cops as well, and as long as I can get my zimmer frame to my bike,I will carry on rideing.:laugh:

Back