Video of my first track run

BusaDood

Registered
I ran at the local dragstrip 2 weeks ago. First time running the Busa. My first run i had a 6.6. i cant find my timeslips but i'm going to have alot more to come. My fastest for the night was a 6.40. I babied it probably too much off the line but i didnt want to launch hard without the clutch mod. I have one of a tank cam too ill post up. Lemme know what you guys think i need inmprovements on and if i did descent. Im 6'4 238lbs. Mods are Brocks alien head, airbox mod, Lee's custom map, strapped up front, dropped 1.5" in rear and 16/42 gearing. I'm wanting to get an air shifter, clutch mod, and extensions next. Which one do you think i should do first?

MY VIDEO CLICK HERE!!!

IF YOUR NEAR CHARLOTTE, NC FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON MYSPACE. Always looking for new riding buddies.

Brandon

Nice video. Your leathers look just like blue jeans. Never seen any like that.

rock.gif
? i don't have any leathers yet. don't know if you talking crap or what. I know i need some.

rock.gif
? i don't have any leathers yet. don't know if you talking crap or what. I know i need some.
No, I am not talking crap. You need some.

Try newenough.com or even eBay for some good deals. The drag strip by me won't let you run without full leathers, gloves and boots. I saw a guy taken off of the line as the tree was getting ready to light because he was wearing a two piece and they weren't zipped.

yeah. I just haven't had the chance to get some. I want to try them on first so I know they'll fit. I'm not going to be bracket racing or competing just wanna run every now and then on the strip I priced everything out for teknic and it came to like $900 for a jacket pants and boots. I always wear my textile every where I go. Just don't wanna buy a new jacket when I don't need one. He'll I've seen them run in t shirts a while back

But any help on my launch?

Those are really good times for a stock swingarm. I think you can get down lower over the tank before you launch. Push your legs further back and it will help you to get lower. i noticed that the rear of your bike didnt sqaut that much. You didnt spin or wheelie. All that tells me that you can launch at a higher rpm. Your numbers look good for a stock bike though.

Back