video of a Hayabusa doing a stoppie???

Thats like doing a stoppie in a canoe!!!

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124244521 -->

yes it is possible to do stoppie on the busa
biggrin.gif

but on my 4th stoppie i blew up the front forks, the bike is too heavy to make it roall on the front tire. thats why i have gsxr1000 to have some fun

There is a long vid of a test by two wheeler or something like that of a Busa vs a ZX12-R. Lots of wheelies and the Busa did do two stoppies in that vid. I think that the vid at the beginning of Phantom12's web site is the same one. It is a big download but it was a good vid to watch. The stoppies are toward the very end of the vid. The ZX-12R slid the front wheel and was unable to do a stoppie but the Busa went nearly verticle.

There is a long vid of a test by two wheeler or something like that of a Busa vs a ZX12-R.  Lots of wheelies and the Busa did do two stoppies in that vid.  I  think that the vid at the beginning of Phantom12's web site is the same one.  It is a big download but it was a good vid to watch.  The stoppies are toward the very end of the vid.  The ZX-12R slid the front wheel and was unable to do a stoppie but the Busa went nearly verticle.
I happen to have that video. It's by a channel in South Africa.

There is a long vid of a test by two wheeler or something like that of a Busa vs a ZX12-R.  Lots of wheelies and the Busa did do two stoppies in that vid.  I  think that the vid at the beginning of Phantom12's web site is the same one.  It is a big download but it was a good vid to watch.  The stoppies are toward the very end of the vid.  The ZX-12R slid the front wheel and was unable to do a stoppie but the Busa went nearly verticle.
I happen to have that video. It's by a channel in South Africa.
gotta linky for it?

Thanks for the linky! Looks like it's gettin hit hard as the DL speed is a little slow @ about 18-22kb AND it's a big file.

Have it saved on my puter but couldn't figure out how to put it up here, so i had to search it out again and put up linky.

I'm all for wheelies.... the busa feels like a plane taking of the ground when the front starts comming up.... Stoppies on the other hand, feel as if you're gonna get thrown face first into the asphalt! I've done some stoppies on my SV and maybe like 2 or 3 small ones on the busa... it just doesn't feel right, IMO

Back