Video from new mount

Vstrom

Registered
I got a camera mount from Ebay for 24 bucks, this is a clip from the first video I took.
I have have a lot of experimenting to do, but I think my Canon ZR60 miniDV does a good job.
It has a wind noise filter that seems to work pretty well.
Let me know what you think.

with music

no music

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks great.
thumb_up.gif

I got a camera mount from Ebay for 24 bucks, this is a clip from the first video I took.
I have have a lot of experimenting to do, but I think my Canon ZR60 miniDV does a good job.
It has a wind noise filter that seems to work pretty well.
Let me know what you think.

with music

no music
THATS SICK BRO....... NICE price tooo
clap.gif
So keep the videos comming now
lurk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. No real vibration and the wind noise filter seems to work well. What is it's record time?

looks good. i'm diggin' how the cam caught your reflection on the guages too
thumb_up.gif

Sweet, I gotta look into the ebay mount myself, I like where you can see your reflection in the guages where you look left then GO as you "merge" onto the freeway...
cool.gif

cool.gif
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
It never ceases to amaze me at how the speedo needle can sweep to the right so fast even when accelerating from a high gear and low rpm's !!!

Great picture quality and sound !!!!

I think there was something wrong with it.. The lines in the road seem to be bent.... oh wait.. those are called in curves??? Man.. South FLorida SUCKS, lol

nice video, brother.. very nice, and a great price to boot. Good job
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Nice vid,

My fave part is the slight look left, look right, no cops, nail it!
laugh.gif
I don't think he was even trying, these bikes ride so sweet on the highway I wish all the cars would just fade away or disappear (especially PoPo) when I am on mine. Seems like a perfect spot for the camera, clear view of the important parts of the gauges an great view of the roadway. is their a model # or brand for the mount seems great an cheap, to endearing qualities in any product.

Nice vid,

My fave part is the slight look left, look right, no cops, nail it!
laugh.gif
 I don't think he was even trying, these bikes ride so sweet on the highway I wish all the cars would just fade away or disappear (especially PoPo) when I am on mine. Seems like a perfect spot for the camera, clear view of the important parts of the gauges an great view of the roadway. is their a model # or brand for the mount seems great an cheap, to endearing qualities in any product.
Here is a link to the mount, it does not come with hardware, and shipping is about 9 bucks.

I bought 2/ 5mm x 30mm allen heads, and a 1/4" 20 by 1" bolt and a 1/4" 20 freespinnig washer nut.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/cycle_sport_customs

Nice video. You may want to aim the cam a bit higher. Police are using video from bikes to incriminate the riders. Made big news in Oregon, now more states want in on the act. I've had a few officers ask me about my camera.

Back