Video Clip

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Well here we go... I'm sure this will spawn a whole new wave of squids. How many fast & furiuos copies out there... I will probly see this flick but wish I could edit out all the crap & jus watch the bike stuff.

( By the way this is a Honolulu site )

" Yaw'll ready fo dis "
12oclockriders

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
That is one hell of a clip! I can't wait to see this movie. Man-O-Man, we are going to have sooo many squids on the site, but I bet 75% of them won't even have a bike...just wishful thinkers!

anyway, It will be interesting.

He wheelies it in the clip. Did you see that? I know Harleys can wheelie, but not at that speed.
Only in Hollywood young one, only in hollywood
I have seen Harleys wheelie. They just do it in first and then it comes crashing down. I know the older Harleys have. Remember Evil Knievel? I know that Kid Rock didn't wheelie in that shot which goes to invalidate that movie. A bunch of Hollywood magic that squids will think is real. Just like F&F.

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
He wheelies it in the clip. Did you see that? I know Harleys can wheelie, but not at that speed.
I have seen Harleys wheelie. They just do it in first and then it comes crashing down. I know the older Harleys have. Remember Evil Knievel? I know that Kid Rock didn't wheelie in that shot which goes to invalidate that movie. A bunch of Hollywood magic that squids will think is real. Just like F&F.
what??? Are you trying to say you can't hit a stopped vehicle at 100+ mph flip 80 times with no seat belt.. then hop out slightly cut/bruised and ride off into the sunset in another car??

Don't try and burst my bubble man. i've seen it happen!!

what??? Are you trying to say you can't hit a stopped vehicle at 100+ mph flip 80 times with no seat belt..  then hop out slightly cut/bruised and ride off into the sunset in another car??

Don't try and burst my bubble man. i've seen it happen!!
What you haven't? I have. My family has horse shoes up their butts. My brother is on his sixth life.