Video Clip of my ride back from Mt Lemmon

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Starting out with carnage from the end of the night, Busa +1 vs. Grouse -1. Helmets fixed now and mess has been cleaned and sanitzied. We split the video up from our run up, had different ppl leading while I shot so we could analyze the body positions and riding techniques etc...but the plates are easy to read, so we have to remedy that for the next outing
smile.gif

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6328574117731667800

Great job on the vid. I'm going there. Man I love those sweepers. That pipe sounds really good too. awsome

Copper, in the AM you will be greeted by many other riders for sure. In a few of the turns you really got to hit the upper side of double digits, or just step into the triple to get some excellent leans. In the vid we were chilling comig down, since we left later in the morning to get there, we encountered a few LEO's, but nothing of concern. At the top is a restaruant Iron something or other, in Ski Valley, good beer, bad food (small portion for way too much and bland taste).

Thanks for the pipe prop.

And yes, it was a blast to ride. I'm hoping my buddy can get rid of the plates issue on the other video's, we rode much better going up and vid's show more of the lean.

Back