motorcycledaily.com/B]

puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif
or is it just me???

puke.gif

puke.gif

puke.gif

WTF are the american designers thinking with this thing? is this where we are headed???

Besides the looks, the fuel tanks are separated and in the upper fairings. Just ugly no matter how you look at it.
puke.gif

Im trading in the busa this saturday for one so please stop talking junk about my new ride guys i dont wanna have to open a can of woop ass on ya now j/k i think i saw that bike in the bowl this afternoon along with some other s**t lol
beerchug.gif

Obviously Victory  still doesn't have their chit together. Their bikes are overpriced and their styling is CRAP!!  looked at a bunch at the Harley shop i stopped at and thought " This stuff looks cheaply made".I looked at one bike they had on the floor and it had an 8 ball sticker on the front fender, no clear coat over it. Just stuck on. WTF? That would last 5min.

I think the closest thing that comes to mind is the Boyd Coddington bike they did... just as blasted ugly (and ugly is not a normal thing for his shop) You think they looked at the Busa like this when it came out?

Thegreenthingy.jpg

I sat on one at the bike show, its much much lighter than you'd think and I suspect pretty functional with some of the features but I'd not spend the 22k they want for it. They do have some other models that I am considering as a second bike though
beerchug.gif

Ya'll remember the old saturday night live skit with steve martin and dan akroyd, where they were staring at this light and kept saying 'what the hell is that?'

I kinda like it. It's unique to say the least, and could be a very high style wing.

I wouldn't own one, but I wouldn't say no to taking one for a spin either.

I had a 6 week stint as a "Mileage Accumulation" Test Rider, here in AZ. Three other guys, and myself had the third-shift on the skunk version of that bike. It rode much better than it looks, although the ergonomics were not perfect. On 400+ mile days, it got boring. The bike I was assigned to ran trouble free, but had it's share of minor electrical glitches. For all those that can't get past the looks, I'm with you!

There are "Cruisers" out there who will love that thing.

I just can't get the purpose. Perhaps if the bags had hydraulics they could be used as gravel haulers
laugh.gif

Back